Meeting of the Baikal Psychosomatic Association and the Asian College of Psychosomatic Medicine.
NEWS• The 19th Congress of the Asian College of Psychosomatic Medicine, Irkutsk, August 23–24, 2022.
• The XVI Baikal Psychosomatic Association's Annual Conference, Irkutsk, September 24–25, 2021.
HYSTORY• The Baikal Psychosomatic Association (BPA) is organized in october 11, 2017.
• The Asian College of Psychosomatic Medicine included the Baikal Psychosomatic Association in 2017.
• The History, present state, and future prospects of the Asian College of Psychosomatic Medicine (ACPM).
OBJECTIVES• To promote the treatment and care of patients with comorbid psychiatric and physical diseases.
• To support advanced professional education in the area of psychosomatic medicine.
• To develop guidelines for practitioners who care for patients with psychiatric disorders in a general medical settings.
• To organize meetings, conferences, workshops and publications in the area of psychosomatic medicine.
• To stimulate and support research in psychosomatic medicine.
• To advance cooperation with psychosomatic and other medical professional organizations.
CONFERENCES23–24.08.2022 19th Congress of the Asian College of Psychosomatic Medicine, Irkutsk, Russia.
1–2.10.2019 XIV conference of the Baikal Psychosomatic Association, Irkutsk, Russia. Program
5–6.10.2018 XIII conference of the Baikal Psychosomatic Association, Irkutsk, Russia. Program.
GUIDELINES• Baikal Psychosomatic Association Guidelines for the Psychosomatic Medicine. 2020. 30 p.
Lubov Richkova, Farid Belialov.
CONTACT US• 664003, Irkutsk, Russia, 16 Timiryazev Street, the Scientific Сentre for Family Health and Human Reproduction Problems.
• +7-3952-207636, +7-3952-243368.